Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October Ipsy Glam Bag

I think I skipped out on writing last months bag review. I really don't know what happened with it but its okay because now I have this month's bag to review and it WILL go up online. So if you are read this...*TA-DA!* It is up online! 


I honestly don't like this months outside of the bag. It just feels like they recycled the bag from a couple months back and put a kiddie playground print on it. Plus I am totally going to get it all dirty and gross full of dirt and makeup on the outside. I know me, white will never be my color. 


But the goodies inside make up for the disappointment of a bag. I think the only thing I don't like in the bag is the  Nourish Organic Coconut and Argan Oil lotion. It smells strongly of coconut and while that is a good thing it really isn't appropriate for a fall scent. The texture is very thick for a lotion and is great for my dry ashy elbows I get when the weather gets colder. I guess I can dream of being on a tropical island sipping pina coladas. 

I have so many face wipe packs and I just need to plow through them all. I think I will throw them in my gym bag but I usually take a shower at the gym when I go so it might be just a little bit pointless. Nevertheless I will use them...eventually. 

I am a fan of the Sexy Hair products and anything voluminous is gold in my book. I'm excited to try the gel the next time I decide to blow out my hair. I have been pretty darned obsessed with big bouffant-ish hair when I go out to the local bar along with a little thick cat eyed liner and dramatic lashes. I really hope this helps to achieve what I am looking for without feeling sticky or have residue. 



I really wanted to squeal over the mini Buxom lip gloss because it is so tiny and just too adorable for words. The color I got is Dolly which I would describe a pinky-purple mauve with gold looking flecks. I have stolen a few from my mom from this brand before (if you're reading this ma, I'm sorry) and liked the way it feels on my lips. This one really smells like a house full of Christmas. Like peppermint, cookies, cinnamon, sugar. I want to eat it Time to add it to my purse with the other 15 lippies I got in there. Yes, I can have that many in my purse at one time. 


Finally we have a Zoya brand nail polish in the color Giovanna which I would describe as a light emerald green which is something I almost just bought for the fall but now I don't have to! Life is just great sometimes. I love how this time I got a color that I don;t already have. A girl can only receive so many unflattering pinks before she explodes and I was getting to the bursting point. 

So that is it for this month's bag. It always feels so anticlimactic when I get these things because I wait and wait and wait and before it gets to me I just HAVE to see what everyone else has been getting and then I spoil it for myself. I really got to learn to love surprises. So what did you guys get in your Glam bags? Let me know in the comments below. 

Until next time lovelies! 
XOX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!