Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioner Treatment

I love this stuff so much I always keep a backup on hand. 

I had been looking for a great deep conditioner for the longest time ever and in my quest heard about the Tresemme Platinum Strength line and decided to give it a try. If you have ever dyed your hair you know about that tiny "what the hell am I going to do with this tiny" conditioner that comes with it and works like no other to make your hair super soft and silky. I hoard them and honestly its the only reason I still dye my hair other than to refresh the discolored ends. It seems to make my hair so soft and luxurious and no other conditioners seem to be able to stand up to it until this came a long into my life.

Before this, I was in the darkness and now I see the light, it is really that amazing. I believe it may have a cult following someday because I know other bloggers have raved about this magic liquid. I really feel it is the best I have found and works instantly to make my damaged hair super soft and manageable. I also feel when I Co-Wash my hair with it it doesn't leave an icky residue but I do not apply anywhere near my roots when I do because my scalp can get oily and gross any one with drier hair can probably get away with it but I will not make that attempt ever.

I usually don't even repurchase most conditioners because I like to switch things up a bit by the time I'm done but with this I am already on my second bottle. Yes, it is good enough for a repurchase from me. So if you are ever in that hair care aisle of the drugstore go ahead and pick this up for a try. I think it does deliver the deep conditioning treatment it promises and we all know it's hard to find products that actually deliver as promised

So I hope you enjoyed my review of this particular deep conditioner because I really enjoy using it for myself. I really am obsessed because it delivers more than I ever thought it would at a fair price of about $4 to $5. I am not using the whole line and I can see results so it isnt really necessary to purchase all items to see results. Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

  1. Great post :-) We're quite fussy with conditioners too but it sounds like you've found a good one. Thanks for review; we'll have to give it a try.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!