Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Covergirl Cheekers Classic Pink Review



Today's review is going to be on the Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink. My mom had sent me a picture of her blush stash and she had a huge stack of the Covergirl blushes because they're her favorite. I decided to see if mom was right about this one so I picked it up on one of my last shopping trips I did. I think it was about $4 or maybe even less than that which is super affordable for everyone. 



I was really drawn to the classic pink because it looks like the perfect natural pink for spring. I'm a person who really cannot stand to not wear blush at all because I feel without it skin doesn't have that "kiss of life" look to it. So finding the perfect pink to wear alone or do a sheer layer with a bit of a dramatic eye or lip without looking costumey is essential. 

Without flash

With flash

Overall I feel the Covergirl Cheekers is a very nice drugstore blush and lasted for a good portion of the day. If you're really just looking for something to wear as an everyday no frills blush then you might want to give this one a try. 


I wanted to see what it would look like kindda piled on and I'd say it's a bit easy to get a clownish glow if you aren't having any good cold weather. Sine I live nowhere near the polar vortex going on in the East Coast it makes no sense to try the frost bitten snow bunny look. I would love to but nope! No bright pink blush for me. 

So hopefully you enjoyed reading along with looking at my new background. I dub it my "albino chewbacca" rug. I really love petting it and even named it Matt. Matt the mat, how original huh? Yes, I'm strange one. 

So have any of you tried the Covergirl Cheekers blush? What color is your must have? 

XOX
Veritypretty 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!