Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Boots Extracts Vanilla Body Scrub


I have been in possession of the Boots Extracts Vanilla Body Scrub for about a week now. I really love this beauty line, I really do. Everything I have tried so far has been of good quality and affordable and this is no exception. I had been lusting over this for awhile and decided it was time to try it and for only $10 it wasn't too bad of hit to my wallet.  



Vanilla is one of my favorite scents and is just so classic. There are different variations of the scent and I would describe the scent of this particular vanilla as a warm buttery scent but still kind of light and airy and not too overpowering. This body scrub almost reminds me of the warm vanilla sugar scent from Bath and Bodyworks. 



The tub is plastic which means it does get slippery in the shower and I honestly wish all body scrub came in a tube because there are tons of clumsy people out there like me. Maybe we can sign a petition or something to get the ball rolling? 



The scrub is very buttery with not too much grit to it. It's more of a gentle body scrub that can be used daily. I like that it feels like a body butter and in general it is super moisturizing. My skin felt super smooth and clean and I felt no residue was left behind. I guess I am really used to using oil based scrubs so I expected a heavy feeling on my skin afterwards but this didn't have that effect. 

Overall I really like this scrub and deserves a repurchase sometime in my near future. It is available at Target for $10 or you can try to win it in my giveaway I am hosting as a thank you to my readers. I will add it to my original post later tonight when I have time. There is still plenty of time to enter and don't forget to tell your friends about it! 

What Boots products have you tried and loved? Let me know in the comments below! 

XOX 
Veritypretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!