Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Julep Maven Sneak Peek - October

I really get excited to see sneak peeks of my subscription boxes and usually determines how excited I get for the next months box.

All I can say is that I am truly underwhelmed with the sneak peek for the October Julep maven box. I mean, really?!! A double ended eyeliner pencil? Maybe I'd be more excited if I still have not found a good eyeliner in black or brown but honestly I already have. I mean, nothing can replace my budge proof black eyeliner and the only thing I use brown liner for is for a cheater way to do a smokey neutral eye. I have dark hair and black lashes so a brown really doesn't seem to translate well on my top lash line.

Hopefully the nail polish color selections will make up for the sneak peek or I might just skip out in this month altogether. How do you feel about the sneak peek?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!