Monday, September 2, 2013

August Glossybox

Yay! It's that time again where I get to find out what is in my Glossybox and report back to all of you guys all about it. I really used to can't wait to see what is in the boxes so I usually take a sneak peek by looking up the hastag "#glossybox" on instagram to see what has been recently posted and what I should expect. Yes, I know I am such a  cheater but whatever, I think we all do it at some point. But this time, I  forgot and when the postman came I was really surprised and couldn't wait to see what was in my box.





All the goodies sitting in the box together.  I was pleased with the extra Guess cosmetics bag and looks pretty retro looking. I would never wear light wash jeans but i will be glad to carry it around in my purse. 

 I am a little tired of getting so many nail polishes now and I think I'll give some away to my coworker or someone I know because I am getting waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many nude and neutral colors than I know what to do with. 

 I really cannot wait to try this bad boy out and honestly this is what I have been looking for because it is barely starting to stay hot even though it is the end of summer. I think it normally gets cold towards mid October so I got another month to use this. I hear good things about this facial mist and I cannot wait to take it with me on my upcoming trip. 



I am a little dissapointed because I feel this might be a little too light for me right now and I will have to wait a couple months for my tan to leave me. I get tan easily because of the 1/4 Mexican in me and it's great because then I don't get sunburned like my fairer skinned little sister. It is true, the oldest always ends up darker than the youngest. I did like the texture and hope one day it will be suitable for me. 

 Does anyone else feel silly saying "Jelly Pong Pong"? I sure do! I do like how this feels so light on my lips and am the biggest sucker for lip crayons. Into my purse it goes!

 I have already used this Novex Brazillain Keratin treatment once and am already falling in love with it.This just came in time because I think I just destroyed my hair by dyeing twice in one week and then getting a blowout. >.< ouch! we all make mistakes and I will be using this weekly as a deep treatment to get the strength back into my ends. 


So that's it! That is everything and overall am very pleased with the value as every item was full sized and the combined value is about $70 and got my money's worth. some items were a miss but I can make them work and will make the best of everything. I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek inside my box and maybe it swayed yo to get your own subscription for yourself. Thanks for stopping by! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!