Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mac Sheertone in Pinch Me

mac sheertone pinch me

I bought my very first Mac blush a few months back and ever since then I have been itching to get at least one more. Fast forward to now and I have finally bought my second one. I was looking for something that wasn't too shimmery or even something that was a bit on the matte side and something that would look good on summer skin or just in general. I am more into a natural looking blush but I am not afraid to play around and make the blush the star of the show. But blush is definitely something I can't do without in any makeup look. Just a light dust gives my face the "I'm alive!" glow. 


mac sheertone pinch me

mac sheertone pinch me

The color I ended up getting the color Pinche Me which Mac describes as a medium dirty rose coral and is apart of the sheertone line of blushes. I really like how it is more rosey than coral and it looks very natural with any look. I think it gives a nice flush that doesn't look too overdone with a smokey eye or bold lip. It just brings the right amount of color to my cheeks so I don't look so flat. I feel it can also be the star of the show if you decide to do a bolder cheek. 

mac sheertone pinch me

I really like how warm and natural it looks on my skin and how buildable it is. I think this is up there as one of my new favorites. It also looks great with a little bronzer or contouring and lasts for most of the day without having to worry about touch ups. I feel that if there is any shimmer in this then I really cannot see it at all. If i do happen to want some slight shimmer all I have to do is add the tinniest bit of highlighter to the tops of my cheek bones and Voila! The right amount of glow for daily wear. So far it has been one of my favorite Mac purchases to date but then again, I don't have many Mac products to begin with! But lately I have been passing up on using my favorite Nars Orgasam in favor of this and that says more than any words here on the blog as Orgasam has been my HG since 2010. Overall this is an awesome blush and I really can't wait to hit pan just so I can get it again. 

XOX
Veritypretty






1 comment:

  1. Thats a gorgeous blusher, and I definitely think I will be looking out for this one

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!