Monday, January 13, 2014

Front Desk Essentials #2 - Tazo Refresh


There are always times we are at work and just start feeling under the weather or maybe need a bit of a pick me up but without any added caffeine. My go to is to brew myself a cup of mint tea. The mint is soothing to an upset stomach and can help if you happen to feel nautious. I also brew a cup for a nice all natural headache soother. It is also awesome to have for when you have congestion and a stuffy nose because it really helps open up your sinuses.  It doesn't cure any these problems but it sure makes them easier to handle. 

There is also a nice peppy feeling I get from drinking a cup of mint tea and is a good caffeine free way for me to zip through that very last hour of the day because no matter how much I love my cups if caffeine, I do need a break from it sometimes. 

You can buy any brand you wish but I really like the Tazo brand because it contains a little bit of tarragon in the mix so it adds a bit of interest to your cuppa tea. 

So what's your favorite tea to drink at work? Are there any herbal blends you reccomend for an all natural pick me up? 

XOX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!