Thursday, December 12, 2013

Julep Maven December box

I think it has been awhile since I have featured one of my subscription boxes so I thought now would be a perfect time to do it. I really liked the silver box this month and thought it was a festive touch for the holiday season. 

This month I didn't switch up my profile but I did happen to get a couple add-on colors. I really wasn't very excited about getting the beauty product this month as it was a pallet of neutral eye shadows but the colors are very nice but a bit incomplete. There really isn't any color that can be used as a highlighter included and I really crave a highlighter if I am going to have an all in one go-to eye shadow palette. 

I am really in love with all these colors and can't wait to put together a holiday look with them. I have been looking for a good glitter top coat and hopefully this one will serve me well. I think it would look great over the eggplant color that came with the box as well. 

Soooo...I will do a separate feature on the eye shadows this week, hopefully tomorrow it will go live. I have already done some swatches and worn it out on the town once already and will give you the final verdict on it then. I could have done it here but didn't really want to bombard you everything all at once. 

I also have an awesome announcement to make. I have finally broken down and bought myself a camera and should be here by Tuesday. So Merry Christmas to me! I am super excited because the last time I actually had a camera was maybe 2007-ish. I really wanted it so I don't have to take up so much space on my phone and for traveling. I found that during my trips that I wouldn't take as many pictures as I wanted so I didn't waste so much battery on my phone now this way I can take as many pictures as I want and just change the batteries if I really need to which will be such an awesome feeling. I am hoping it will also help take my blog pictures to the next level. Hopefully you lovelies have some awesome things happening no matter how small they may seem. Hope to see you again soon. 

XOX








No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind!